Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ABC's of Summer-letter C!



We went to school lunch again today and they were serving CANTELOUPE and Gracie loved it! She ate her whole bowl and half of Alex's.





At the school playground they have a little CROCODILE that the kids can CLIMB on. It is great because it is not high off the ground and Gracie can play all over it without getting hurt.



There is also a CATERPILLAR that the kids can CLIMB on. Benjamin came to me and said, "Mom, CATERPILLAR starts with C. You should take a picture of us on the CATERPILLAR!" It was really CUTE!!



We went to dinner at Angie's. Taun and I ordered the CHICKEN CORDON bleu soup. It was super delicious!



Gracie and I got CHICKEN for our dinner and it was yummy!



While we were waiting for our food I suggested that the boys draw a picture of something that starts with C. Benjamin drew a CAT. A pretty good one, if you ask me.



Now for the whole reason we went to Angie's...to CLEAN the sink! I told the boys about it and they insisted that we go.



It is exactly what it looks like...a sink full of ice CREAM!! It was huge! We ended up bringing most of it home with us because we just couldn't eat it all there.



You get 2 whole bananas, 3 toppings of your choice - we chose oreos, peanut butter CUPS, and CHOCOLATE syrup. Then it is topped with whipped CREAM. YUMMY!!



As you can tell, Benjamin was in heaven.



This is all of us. Benjamin and Gracie really dug in and Alex took a little COAXING but then he ate quite a bit of it too.



I think Benjamin felt a little sick when we left but we did get our bumper sticker. It says, "I CLEANED the sink at Angie's" When we first moved here I saw all the bumper stickers and had no idea what it meant. Now I do and I would be glad to CLEAN the sink at Angie's anytime.

When we got home the boys had a CAMPOUT in the family room in Alex's new tent that he got for his birthday from Grandma Beddes. I am so sad that I didn't get a picture because they were so excited and can't wait to go CAMPING for real.

No comments: