Here is a list of 60 questions that ask very random things about me. It could be boring for some but others will find it interesting and hopefully learn some things about me that they did not already know. Here goes!
1. What is in the back of your car right now?
A stroller, 2 car seats, backpack, school bag, coats for each one of us (just in case), a blanket, a few toys, crushed cereal and goldfish crackers, and a rolled up poster. (It’s a mess but my house is clean so I have to have some kind of mass confusion!)
2. When was the last time you threw up?
On November 1, 2006…I remember because it is the day I found out for sure that I was pregnant with A.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Oh Crap! That is probably what I say the most every once in a while it gets worse but very rarely.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My three wonderful boys, of course, T, B and A.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Frantically rushing out the door with B in his pajama’s because he refused to get dressed. 8 a.m. is not really a good time at our house unless it is Saturday and I am sleeping in…Ha! Ha! Ha!
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Emailing my parents, who are on a mission right now. (Oh how I miss them)
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully I will be in bed asleep. (It is 11:00 p.m. right now)
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“The baby is asleep so I am going downstairs to work on my blog and check my email.”
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything that has peanut butter AND chocolate.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, white shirt with a blue shirt over it and my favorite...Bare feet.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Soup and Salad (the R.S. Pres. brought over left overs from Enrichment..how sweet)
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I bought two shirts for T and a pair of pants. I also bought a shirt for Easter for each one of the boys.
15. When was the last time you ran?
TODAY! B got away from me in the parking lot at the church and he thought we were playing a game. He is lucky that it was not crowded.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched????
I can’t remember the last time I watched any sport on TV or anywhere for that matter.
17. Is your TV on?
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My parents (see question 6)
19. Ever go camping?
I grew up camping and we go to the cabin every summer for family reunion.
20. Do you have a tan?
Nope. I can not tan…my skin just burns and then it hurts like heck for the next 7 days…then the disgusting peeling of skin comes and it is just not pleasant so I am very careful now…way to many sunburns!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
25. What did your last IM say?
Probably T wondering where I was
26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Teaching and then sitting at home with my boys til daddy gets home. Then I have some homework to finish and a test to study for. After that I need to update my resume and fill out an application for a job in the district we are moving to…In other words, nothing real fun!
28. Where is your mom right now?
She is on a mission—missing grandkids but serving the Lord.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The closet doors in the office and the exersaucer that A plays in occasionally
30. What color is your watch?
I don’t wear a watch…I use the clock on my red cell phone.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Crocodiles and ginormous spiders. EEK!
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
I know I could definitely benefit from it but it scares me to death so NO.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru. It is no fun lugging the kids in. However I did just take B to McDonald’s Playland the other day and we quite enjoyed it.
35.How many kids do you want?
I am struggling with the two I have but I would love to have at least two more, just not right now.
36. Do you have a dog?
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My older sister.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
When I was on my mission I shook hands with Elder Richard G. Scott. He spoke to me about how the Lord was preparing me to raise a strong family. It was a pretty neat feeling!
39. Any plans today?
Not for the last 30 minutes of the day…it is 11:30 p.m.
40. How many states have you lived in?
1--but I also lived in South America for 19 months.
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Not being able to spend much time with my husband.
44. Last song listened to?
The song on the Clifford Movie…hey it’s better than the songs on the Backyardigans movie that B loves to watch over and over and over again.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip flops, if the weather would warm up.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
49. Is anyone jealous of you?
50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation?
Right now anywhere would be considered a dream vacation for me.
51. What time is it? 11:30 pm
52. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them.
53. Do you eat healthy?
No, I’m lucky some days if I eat at all. I just get so busy and then it is not convenient.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Teach 23 first graders and then sit with my boys til its time for bed.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Thirty one…but we don’t really need to go there!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope.
60. How did you get one of your scars? I don’t have any.
Craft Camp - Birdhouses!
6 years ago