We have sold our house and so we are hunting for a new one. We went and looked at 12 on Saturday (very long day.) We are so fortunate to have such great grandparents for our kids because we were able to leave B with T's parents. They are so wonderful to help out when we are in a crunch. I was about to give up when we decided to go look at one more that was for sale by owner. I fell in love with the house and the yard and everything about it, except the price! We discussed it on the way home and decided that if we could just get them to lower the price a bit we would make an offer. They will not budge! They are firm in their price...so we went hunting again. Another 6 homes later and we finally made an offer on the house across the street from the for sale by owner one. It is the same floor plan with just a few changes...I love it and they are willing to negotiate. We are waiting now to hear from our agent. I hope they accept the offer as is and we can just quit hunting.
As mush as I do not want to move, things are starting to fall into place which makes me believe that our move is best for our family. T has been working in Northern Utah for almost 6 months and going to school up there for almost 3 years. (Lots of money each month is spent on fuel for his car and maintenance.) We will be moving on April 25th and hopefully we can move directly into our new house. I have accepted a job at a school up there. It happened so fast and we feel really blessed.
Craft Camp - Birdhouses!
6 years ago